The 2020 Triad Digital Conference provides attendees information to help drive initiatives, prioritize investments, and execute in a digitally transformative world
We are at a critical juncture. To be competitive in a post COVID-19 world, it’s imperative that organizations and people move towards a digital-first mindset. As IT leaders and practitioners, we are realizing that our approach to technology needs to transform to meet this challenge.
Digital capabilities that drive new ideas and initiatives are limitless. With never-ending opportunities come increased expectations from the people we serve – be it executives, shareholders, end-customers, the public sector, or even society. So, how do we adjust our behaviors to meet these new realities, to take advantage of available technology, and to meet these new expectations? Where do business decision makers need to invest to evolve organizations effectively?
What you will learn at the 2020 virtual conference
The 2020 Triad Digital Conference will dive into the complex challenges we face as IT leaders and practitioners. We’ll discuss the new business landscape and the pace in which technology solutions must be delivered, requiring a different way of work for Triad companies and employees.
This year’s event includes topics on:
For IT Leaders
- Investing in experience design capabilities
- How to plan for a post-launch investment
- Assessing and building e-commerce capabilities in an ever-changing marketplace
- Rethinking investment valuation for Agile methodology
- 3 mandatory investments for digital success
- Leveraging startups to help expedite your digital efforts
- How product management and user experience roles can effectively work together
For IT Practitioners
- The value of design thinking
- Using experimentation to make better decisions
- Using AI to augment software development
- Leveraging enterprise architecture to provide building blocks for social change via technical interfaces
- Coding that sparks joy with Quarkus
- Visual development and the rise of no-code tools
Who you will hear from
- Adam Osborne – Chief Executive Officer + Founder at Orbitalrx
- Andrew Johnson – Lead Software Engineer at Fluree, PBC
- Bobbie Shrivastav – Chief Product Officer and Co-Founder Of Benekiva
- Bobby-Davis – Founder and CEO At Coder Foundry
- Carl Turner – Founder of Swipeby
- David Muhammad – Director of Digital Solutions at Apex Systems
- Edson Yanaga – Director of Developer Experience at Red Hat
- Eric Ellis – Director of Digital Solutions at Ettain Group
- Haldo Spontón – Head Of AI Development at Globant
- James Gledhill – Senior Digital Strategist at Globant
- Jeff Whitworth, PhD – Associate Vice Chancellor and Chief Infrastructure Architect at University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- John Richardson – Technical Manager at Globant
- Jon Boggiano – Co-Founder of Everblue
- Marty Balkema – Digital Product Leader at Loft
- Rob Robless, PHD – VP Technology at Globant and Adjunct Assistant Professor of Software Engineering at Wake Forest University
- Prashant Dixit – Senior Digital Strategy Leader
- Shawn Fitzgerald – Enterprise Architect at Mack Trucks/Volvo Trucks North America
- Steve Stone – Founder and CEO, NSU Technologies, LLC.
- Steve Vest – UX Architect at Globant
Join from the comfort of your home
This year’s conference will take place July 15 – 17 as a digital event through the Flywheel platform. Join from the comfort of your home to learn, discuss, and network with other IT leaders and professionals. Event registration is $20.
Transforming the Triad
Winston-Salem is home to the Innovation Quarter, bringing higher education, startups, and corporate tenants into one space. The city has contributed over $56 million of investment into this initiative and currently houses over 90 different companies. The Innovation Quarter’s mission is to drive economic growth and build a vibrant community. The Triad Digital Conference showcases innovations at the forefront of our industry and pulls back the curtain on how local decision-makers are positioning themselves for forward-looking investments. Now more than ever, it’s critical IT leaders learn how to invest in the digital future as we continue to incubate technology-driven companies built for tomorrow.
About the Triad Digital Conference
Organized by local technology and software development firms, the Triad Digital Conference was created to foster the Triad’s capabilities and competitiveness in technology and software development. The annual event, now in its sixth year, also provides a convenient opportunity for business leaders, entrepreneurs, and government officials to learn about our area’s growing technology sector and its potential for continued expansion and innovation.